Wednesday 4 January 2012

Holidays, wha??...

The Albany bout, physics class and holidays have all passed and WHEW- what a busy month.

The BC Rollers lost according to the scoreboard, but I'm pretty certain they won the hearts of Albany's derby community. I can't even describe these girls, they are definitely a sight to see.

I passed physics with a "C". Holy cow, am I glad that course is over.

I got to spend some time at the family farm over the holidays with Rusty NailHer. Flower Father got a few trees taken down for him along a fence line and Rusty got to see some amazing poetry of mine from the 2nd grade. "There once was a fish..." Oh boy. I was a sad, sad, sad little 2nd grader.

Tuesday brought my date with the oral surgeon. Goodbye remaining wisdom teeth! My new serger also arrived. Unfortunately I couldn't play with it since I was on painkillers. ARRGGHHH!! And to further heighten this week's geeky excitement, today the FedEx truck brought my Silhouette Cameo! (There might have been some skipping and squealing going on.... just maybe.)

If you're a female who'd like to learn how to shoot, check out this post by A Girl and Her Gun.

ETA A Girl and Her Gun's link: http://agirlandhergun.blogspot.com

No comments: