Sunday 10 February 2013

The box count is at...

9 small and 1 medium.

DVD's, the good china (packed with some of my fabric), books, textbooks and canning/camping supplies.

2 kitchen cupboards are completely empty, several bookshelves in the den are half emptied and the DVD bookshelf is 2/3's empty.

We've still got a lot of packing and sorting to do and the wall of boxes is already looking intimidating. Next up are the rest of my college textbooks and then probably sorting through old clothes before hitting the sewing supplies. Then I may have the gumption to start packing canned goods. I'm a little scared of breaking one of those in transit!!!

The Crowned Flower screens are hopefully ready for use. I think I may have to touch up one before I can use it. I'll be glad to get those shirts printed and sent off. One more project complete is one less on the to-do list! I've got a long-overdue housewarming gift + baby gift ready to go as soon as I can find everything. One of the items is hiding in the clean clothes and I've yet to locate it. There's a dress hanging up for the niece that needs some embellishment, then it will be ready to ship out.

Alrighty. Rambling post, but I had to note that packing is starting! Trying to sort out the excess as I go, but that may not last long. I'm already tired of packing! Just throw it all in boxes!! YERGH!!!


No comments: