Thursday 2 August 2012

Tolerance, responsibility and choice.

I don't want to be told what to think, buy, support or do. I want the CHOICE to think, to purchase, to support and to do. I want the FREEDOM to make a CHOICE.

I also want the freedom to protect, to serve and to create. To live life as an intelligent human being who understands that we are all each individually responsible for both our actions and in-actions.

One voice can change the world. One voice can change A world. One voice can prevent change. It all comes back to a choice.

Do you choose to be silenced? Do you choose to let others be silenced so that your world appears as you think it ought?

Do you challenge yourself to not only hear others' voices, but to let others hear your own? There is no tolerance in your world if you all hear and see is what you already think and believe.

And do you remember that even when we are all silent, our actions speak for us?

I support free speech and a responsible citizenship. We have one, how do we build the other? And why don't we each start with ourselves? You might find that you have a bigger influence on others' behavior and beliefs than you thought.

I say this all because really, I just want to see what kind of awesome you choose to be. That's my flavor of reality show.

No comments: