Friday 21 October 2011

16 random thoughts

1) To my brain, MRDA looks like MRSA. Unfortunate abbreviation similarity, guys.

2) If I'd been a better sorority girl in college, I would understand physics better right now.

3) Porkchop and Sloppy Joe are heading to the freezer in two days. Two days until silence. Sweet sweet silence...

4) My kneepads don't hold the favor of the Velcro gods anymore. I think I have to face the prospect of new gear. I hate getting new gear. I swear I'm going to skate on my current wheels until all I've got left is the core. Did I mention I hate getting new gear?

5) Purple is the new Blue. Dang it, that means replacing my booty shorts.

6) I've got Skeeter's socks!

7) I feel naked without my cell phone.

8) Broken, bloody noses suck. Guess it's not time to put away the mask quite yet.

9) My future is looking extra cheesy.

10) Don't get into a sewing zone while the dog is loose in the house.

11) Driving to practice is better with a buddy. Driving to practice with a buddy who is also feeling guilt-free about another evening spent away from the husband is 10,000x better.

12) Clean your bearings!

13) Be extra-nice to cops and EMT's. You never know when they'll be needed.

14) It's all about perspective.

15) Skate like the devil's on your tail. Sometimes sneaky and smart is better than fast and straightforward.

16) Dance like nobody's watching.

No comments: