Monday 17 October 2011

Travelin' gal

Guess who's playing this Saturday with the BC Rollers during their very first bout ever?! THIS KID!!

I'm super excited to get to see the BC gals again during scrimmage practice with CCR tomorrow night. The Bluestockings played against some of the BC skaters during the Oz Tournament in June. Unfortunately that bout ended in a forfeit after injuries and penalties shortened the bench to just 4 skaters. This new league still has a very short roster, so I'll be lending my skates to the cause as the BC Rollers face off against the State College Area Rollers' Happy Valley Dolls. Now that my muscles aren't screaming in agony after Thursday's endurance practice, I can look forward to jam, jam, jamming!!

Do you think my pink skirt will match this shirt?

No comments: