Thursday 20 October 2011

Rainbow Might makes the news! And shoe(laces)!

Keuka College produced an article on Rainbow Might, skater for the Ithaca Bluestockings. Pics are from the Bluestockings vs Royal Pains bout at Cass on 9/10/11. Article is here.

Ian's Shoelace Site for anyone who's having trouble figuring out their skate lacing.

Rusty NailHer and the rest of the Parlor City Tricks crew came up for scrimmage practice at Betty on Tuesday. Much fun, and my apologies to Elvis Refley for forcing slow derby on him!

It's probably a good thing Rusty NailHer brought my shirt to practice so I had time to take it in for Saturday's bout. Seam rippers + elastic = drastically altered shirt appearance. So much for just running a couple of seams down the sides! Now, to figure out my bottom half of my boutfit...

1 comment:

Kathryn Coldren Photography said...

Can't wait to hear about the bout!